Writer . Editor . Author
1. Secured a first-round job interview!
2. Flatmate loaned me her desk at a time when I was about to buy one and she had stopped needing it for her exams.
3. Two friends bought me a book called Waste Not Want Not, even commenting they thought about me right away when they saw it. Hee haw.
4. Leftover food from the store, enough to feed the flat and distribute to others.
5. Managed to secure lifts to and from Stockport every time.
6. Tea party at a friend’s, with home-made chai masala, rose water, cucumber sandwiches and chocolate & strawberry cupcakes.
7. Lost a tennis ball, found a tennis ball.
“Every good and perfect gift is from above…” (James 1:17)