1. A wooden plank from 10ft above almost dropped on my head as I walked past – but didn’t, as I was 5 steps too slow.
2. Went ‘treasure hunting’ and prayed for two people in Chinatown to be healed of neck and shoulder pain.
3. Went for two job interviews this week.
4. Twilight Eclipse on loan to me, just as I was about to pop into town to buy a copy.
5. Free hangers from friends moving out, just as I was about to pop into town to buy them.
6. Flatmate made yummy enchilladas – when will people stop feeding me??
7. An awesome Independence Day party with lots of burgers, ketchup and fries!
“Every good and perfect gift is from above…” (James 1:17)