There are times when I feel I have nothing to thank God for. But no matter how I feel, God is still real, still good and he loves me.
1. A Caribbean birthday dinner in Chorlton
2. A white watch and a desk given to me
3. A white wedding where I had a great time catching up with old friends and eating loads!
4. Lunchtime meal of Chinese noodles cooked by a friend living near my office
5. Freebies in the workplace – cupcakes, emory boards and stationeries
6. Freebies in the flat – rice, flour, coffee, shampoo
7. Awesome time at new home group listening to the good things God has done for each and every person in the room
‘I said to the Lord, “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you!”‘ Psalm 16:2