Despite sulking all week about life in Singapore, I have decided to be thankful for all the good things that have been lavished upon me:
1. Won a beautiful lady’s watch in the red colour I’ve always wanted!
2. Accompanied by G on Friday evening to Marché Mövenpick
3. Blessed by J’s family on Sunday for nasi padang lunch, KOI bubble tea, Trattoria Italiana and taxi rides
4. A free ticket to a Javanese moonlight dance
5. Discovered the difference between pansing and allscripts’s prices on imported magazines
6. Seeing tremendous results at work after praying for God to ‘bless the work of my hands’
“But as for me, I will sing about your power. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress.” Psalm 59:16