“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.” Philippians 4:6
1. An amazing trip back to Penang, where I got to spend time with sisters, parents, grandparents, watch laser discs, flick through random channels on ASTRO and eat good food.
2. Godly people who surround me in Acts Singapore, you don’t know how much I love being with you all. (Psalm 16:3)
3. Car park barrier fell on my nose, but thankfully it was just bruised, not broken.
4. Next door neighbour bought me cream puffs, claypot dinner and even gave me a lift to church one Sunday!
5. Family members in Singapore who take me out for meals and ensure I am doing well.
6. Colleagues who inspire me to run and be healthy.
7. Landlady, who is a daily blessing and encouragement to me. She is faithful, generous, gentle – she is a Proverbs 31 woman.