Six days till the end of May
June marks the second half of the year, a fresh new half year, a fresh new start. There’s loads to look forward to, and I can’t wait to get to the end.
- Finish my A-Z haikus, leaving alphabets U, V, W, X, Y, Z
- My sister is coming to visit on the 30th of the month!
- Dinner with an old acquaintance from Manchester who has also moved to Singapore
- Skype date with a mate from Manchester, planning our UK summer together
- Submit a short story for an airport anthology called ‘In Transit’
- Catch X-Men: Days of Future Past in the next week or so
- See Sebastião Salgado’s photo exhibition ‘Genesis’ at the National Museum of Singapore
- See Annie Liebovitz’s exhibition at the ArtScience Museum
- Attend my first poetry critique group at The Arts House on Saturday